Sunday, October 23, 2016

Sunday Post - 218

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~ It's a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.

I was quite worn out this week after Baby Girl's birthday party last week so I took things easy for the most part. Thursday was a hectic day as that was Baby Girl's actual birthday. This year has been so full of love and joy. It's been a great and fast year. I think with each new stage I am enjoying her more and more. We also had one of the bathroom companies that we got an estimate from sit down and talk with us more. Then we went that afternoon to have Baby Girl's 1 year pictures made. Friday night Husband and I went on a date. Mexican food and bathroom tile shopping. Tonight TWD comes back on FINALLY! I am dying to know who got Lucille! I've got my predictions, but I need to know NOW! No new books this week.

THIS PAST WEEK:

Monday: All Things Halloween Review - Winter (Lunar Chronicles, # 4) by Marissa Meyer (4 Stars)
Tuesday: Top Ten Character Names for Pets
Wednesday: Waiting on Roar (Stealing Storms, # 1) by Cora Carmack

UPCOMING THIS WEEK:

Monday: All Things Halloween Review of November Rain (Bad Bloods, # 1) by Shannon A Thompson
Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday & 2016 Series Enders Reading Challenge - October Wrap Up
Wednesday: Waiting on Wednesday

Don’t forget to sign up for the 2016 Series Enders Reading Challenge! You have until December 15, 2016 to sign up. Each month there will be a giveaway for those participating with an end of the year giveaway too! Click on the picture below or the link above to find out more!

That's it for my shelves and recaps of my past and upcoming week. What did you add to your shelves this week? Any bookish news you want to talk about? Let me know!

6 comments:

  1. Aw thanks! Yes we have quite a few October birthdays! Hope you had a good birthday as well! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy! Are you caught up with TWD? Each week I've been holding my breath the entire episode. I was half right on Lucille from the first episode and semi-expecting the other half. But I still wasn't prepared, you know? Hope you have a great week Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man yes! The time has flown by and is still flying. Hope you have a great week Lily! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha...yeah I mean it was epic and good as in the storytelling, but I'm not sure "enjoy" is the right word. :) But yes...very sad. Hope you have a great week Sarah! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never read anything by her before, but my review of November Snow just posted today. Thanks for stopping by and commenting Lisa!

    ReplyDelete