Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Ten Fall TV Shows I'm Ready to Watch

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Fall TV Shows.

Honestly you guys, I really like TV, but I'm not one of those people who needs the TV on ALL THE TIME. That person is my husband. If he's home, the TV is on. That's not to say he's just sitting there all the time, but the TV will be on at least. And he knows about all the new shows premiering and usually wants to sample several. I'm usually trying NOT to add shows to my list of things I don't want to miss because I feel like we already have too many shows. But these are the ones I'm excited about returning for the fall and a new one.

  1. The Walking Dead - The # 1 show that I cannot miss...ever.
  2. Talking Dead - Because of how much it enriches TWD.
  3. The Voice - This is a show that I can read while watching, but I'm interested to see what kind of judges Alicia Keys and Miley Cyrus make.
  4. Chicago Med - I finally branched into the Chicago franchise with this one. It's filling my ER gap but totally not as good.
  5. Chicago PD - Since starting Chicago Med, I decided to give PD and Fire a try. Fire didn't match well with me as I didn't feel connected to any of the characters on a personal level, but PD was the complete opposite. And I think I might be looking forward to this one more than Med.
  6. Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life - HELLO! YES PLEASE! November can't get here fast enough, and I know that I'm going to blow through these episodes too quickly.
  7. Nashville - I don't think this one is coming back until January but normally it is a fall show. I only just started Nashville on Hulu earlier this year and Season 4 ended in a cliffhanger so I need to know what's going to happen.
  8. Game of Thrones - Okay I'm totally cheating here especially because the next season won't air until Summer 2017 but I'm already counting it down.
  9. Heartland - OK so this is a Canadian show. Only the first 6 seasons are on Netflix. My mom has seasons 7 & 8 on DVD. But I need season 9, and Season 10 will be airing in Canada in October.
  10. This is Us - The only really new show I'm thinking of adding to my watch list this year. I'll check out the first couple of episodes and see what I think.

Which TV shows are you dying to return this fall? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment