Thursday, September 1, 2016

August 2016 EOM Wrap Up


I have read 4 books this month (not including children's books). *These qualify for the 2016 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
*Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, # 4) by Marissa Meyer
Under the Lights (The Field Party, # 2) by Abbi Glines
The Captive Heart by Michelle Griep

I have reviewed 5 books this month. *These qualify for the 2016 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Leaving Paradise (Leaving Paradise, # 1) by Simone Elkeles
*Return to Paradise (Leaving Paradise, # 2) by Simone Elkeles
It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
Racing Savannah (Hundred Oaks, # 4) by Miranda Kenneally
Under the Lights (The Field Party, # 2) by Abbi Glines

Other Posts:
Sunday Post - 207 & Stacking the Shelves - 148
Sunday Post - 208 & Stacking the Shelves - 149
Sunday Post - 209 & Stacking the Shelves - 150
Sunday Post - 210 & Stacking the Shelves - 151
Ten Books I'd Buy Immediately If I Had the Money
Top Ten Characters I'd Want as Family
Top Ten Books Set at the Beach
Ten Books That Have Been on My TBR Since Before Blogging
Ten Books for Back to School
Waiting on Shadowcaster (Shattered Realms, # 2) by Cinda Williams Chima
Waiting on Unknown (Unknown, # 1) by Wendy Higgins
Waiting on Paris Lights (Heart of the City, # 1) by CJ Duggan
Waiting on Replica (Replica, # 1) by Lauren Oliver
Waiting on By Your Side by Kasie West
2016 Series Enders Reading Challenge – August Wrap Up

Goals:
I'm slightly ahead of schedule for my daily Bible reading.
I've read 66 out of 52 books (of course several of those are children's books).
I've read 9 out of 10-12 series enders.

No comments:

Post a Comment