Thursday, May 26, 2016

Top Ten Books I've Changed My Mind About

Top 10 Tuesday (er...Thursday???) is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Books I've Changed My Mind About.

  1. Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover - Okay you guys, CoHo is one of my favorite authors. I loved how she formated this book. I liked Miles's backstory. But I struggled with their friends with benefits relationship. Even though Ugly Love made me cry (I think), I don't look back on it as being one of my all-time favorite books.
  2. Paper Towns by John Green - I don't know how this one ended up with 4 stars. I don't really remember much that I liked about this book at all.
  3. The following books I THOUGHT I gave 5 Stars but apparently, I only gave them 4.5 Stars. Either way, I think of them all as 5 Star reads.

  4. Delirium (Delirium, # 1) by Lauren Oliver
  5. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
  6. If I Stay (If I Stay, # 1) by Gayle Forman
  7. Carter Finally Gets It (Carter Finally Gets It, # 1) by Brent Crawford
  8. Red Rising (Red Rising Trilogy, # 1) by Pierce Brown
  9. Golden Son (Red Rising Trilogy, # 2) by Pierce Brown
  10. To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, # 1) by Jenny Han
  11. A Dance with Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire, # 5) by George R R Martin

Which books have you changed your mind about after some time has passed? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment