Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Top Ten Characters Everyone Else Loves That I Just Don't Get

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Characters Everyone Else Loves That I Just Don't Get.

  1. Gale from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - Okay so I liked him well enough, but I didn't get him at all for the love triangle. Sorry peeps.
  2. Adam from Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi - I didn't see how there could be team Warner fans until after Unravel Me. At that point, I didn't see how there could be team Adam fans.
  3. Zara from Need by Carrie Jones - Whiny as all get out.
  4. Ash from The Iron Fey by Julie Kagawa - Okay so I didn't finish the series, but he seemed so flat to me.
  5. Elise from This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales - I really did not connect with Elise's "poor me" attitude.
  6. Julian from Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver - I accidentally stumbled upon a spoiler before reading Pandemonium, but that spoiler kept me from connecting to Julian.
  7. Ashton from One Tiny Lie by KA Tucker - I don't abide a cheater...no matter what the situation.
  8. Jack from The Perfect Game by J Sterling - Again...cheating...
  9. Ashton from The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines - Yeah, I seem to be on a theme. Not only with the cheating, but no one forced this girl to behave the way she does. She chose her path and then suffered in silence like someone who had no choice. I just couldn't get behind her at all.
  10. Jane from Jane's Melody by Ryan Winfield - Her struggle with self-confidence was so hard for me to read.
  11. Parker from Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally - Not only did I have a problem with Parker crossing the line with an older man and authority figure, but her attitude toward God flat angered me.

What about you guys? Which characters did you just not connect with? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment