Tuesday, March 29, 2016

My Ten Most Recent 5 Star Ratings

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is My Ten Most Recent 5 Star Ratings.

Guys, I've been really stingy with my 5 Star ratings over the last two years, but here they are...my most recent 5 Star books...

  1. Morning Star (Red Rising Trilogy, # 3) by Pierce Brown (review coming soon)
  2. November 9 by Colleen Hoover
  3. Faking Normal by Courtney C Stevens
  4. Confess by Colleen Hoover
  5. Anne of Green Gables (Anne of Green Gables, # 1) by LM Montgomery
  6. Blood of My Blood (Jasper Dent, # 3) by Barry Lyga
  7. V is for Virgin (V is for Virgin, # 1) by Kelly Oram
  8. Mortal Heart (His Fair Assassin, # 3) by Robin LaFevers
  9. City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, # 6) by Cassandra Clare
  10. Easy (Contours of the Heart, # 1) by Tammara Webber

No comments:

Post a Comment