Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Top Ten Out of My Comfort Zone Books I Read in 2015

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Out of My Comfort Zone Books I Read in 2015.

Okay so I really don't branch out that much. I know what I like to read and for the most part, I stick to it.


  1. Divided We Fall (Divided We Fall, # 1) by Trent Reedy - Enjoyed much more than I expected.
  2. All the Rage by Courtney Summers - It's hard to say what exactly makes this book outside of my norm. It's not the content or the author. But it was definitely different.
  3. Truest by Jackie Lea Sommers - Never even heard of the condition that one of the characters has in this book. It proved thought provoking.
  4. Walk on Earth a Stranger (The Gold Seer Trilogy, # 1) by Rae Carson - I don't read much historical fiction.
  5. Esther: Royal Beauty by Angela Elwell Hunt - I really need to read more Christian fiction. (review coming soon)

Which books were out of your comfort zone that you ended up enjoying last year? Let me know!

*Side note: That cover of Divided We Fall being a different size is KILLING MY OCD! I can't find a better cover though. Ugh. The problems associated with books that aren't well-known or funded.

No comments:

Post a Comment