Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Top Ten Bookish Things I Have Stopped/Want to Stop

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Bookish Things I Have Stopped/Want to Stop.

Already Stopped

  1. Forcing myself to finish books I’m not enjoying.
  2. Requesting every book that has a pretty cover.
  3. Adding books to my TBR list because the author is popular even when I’ve not enjoyed his/her books in the past.
  4. Trying to be the first one of my friends group to read every book ever published.
  5. Want to Stop

  6. Reading books that other people try to force on me.
  7. Caring what other people think.
  8. Requesting books that I’m unsure about.
  9. Downloading freebies that I’m never going to read.
  10. Buying physical books because I have no more space to store them.
  11. Trying to exceed my goals. (Achieving my goals is great…but for some reason I always want to exceed them which just adds stress.)

What ten bookish things do you want to stop? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment