Sunday, July 26, 2015

Sunday Post - 158

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~ It's a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.

Tuesday, my sister and I drove to Mobile to see my grandfather in the hospital. They actually did surgery Friday night which he seems to be recovering from better than expected. So thankful for that. Friday, I had another doctor's appointment and the dreaded glucose test. Everything looks good and next week I'll officially be in the third trimester. I really can't believe how close it is to the day our lives are going to change forever. I've been working on my registries which is fun and we've got a few showers being planned which is exciting too. Friday night, the Hubs and I went window shopping for chairs/gliders to go in the baby's room. We found one we liked a lot, but we need to do some measurements to make sure it'll fit. I was also on call for work this week and ended up getting two calls Friday night that had me logged in and working on issues for about 3 hours. Hey...at least I made up the time it took me to go to the doctor (and then some). No new books this week.

THIS PAST WEEK:

Monday: Review of Lead (Stage Dive, # 3) by Kylie Scott (3 Stars)
Tuesday: Top Ten Books That Don't Celebrate Diversity
Wednesday: Waiting on Riders by Veronica Rossi
Thursday: Review of What If by Rebecca Donovan (4 Stars)
Saturday:2015 Series Enders Reading Challenge - July Wrap Up

UPCOMING THIS WEEK:

Monday: Review of Beautiful Sacrifice (The Maddox Brothers, # 3) by Jamie McGuire
Tuesday: Top Ten Book Nerd Characters
Wednesday: Waiting on Wednesday
Thursday: Review of Deep (Stage Dive, # 4) by Kylie Scott
Saturday: July EOM Wrap Up

Don’t forget to sign up for the 2015 Series Enders Reading Challenge! You have until December 15, 2015 to sign up. Each month there will be a giveaway for those participating with an end of the year giveaway too! Click on the picture below or the link above to find out more!

That's it for my shelves and recaps of my past and upcoming week. What did you add to your shelves this week? Any bookish news you want to talk about? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment