Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Last Ten Books I Received

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Last Ten Books I Received.

  1. Lead (Stage Dive, # 3) by Kylie Scott
  2. Chasing Impossible (Pushing the Limits, # 5) by Katie McGarry
  3. The Selection (The Selection, # 1) by Kiera Cass
  4. Beautiful Sacrifice (The Maddox Brothers, # 3) by Jamie McGuire
  5. PS I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, # 2) by Jenny Han
  6. Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between by Jennifer E Smith
  7. Stealing Third by Marta Brown
  8. The Elite (The Selection, # 2) by Kiera Cass
  9. Velvet Undercover by Teri Brown
  10. The Lies About Truth by Courtney C Stevens

What about you? What are the last ten books that you received? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment