Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Top Ten 2014 New Releases I'm Stoked About

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten 2014 New Releases I'm Stoked About.

    1) Silver Shadows (Bloodlines, # 5) by Richelle Mead
    2) Panic by Lauren Oliver
    3) Dreams of Gods and Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, # 3) by Laini Taylor
    4) Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
    5) Nash (Marked Men, # 4) by Jay Crownover (no cover yet)
    6) Take Me On (Pushing the Limits, # 4) by Katie McGarry (no cover yet)
    7) Five Ways to Breathe (Ten Tiny Breaths, # 4) by KA Tucker (no cover yet)
    8) Sinner (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, # 3.5) by Maggie Stiefvater (no cover yet)
    9) Ruin & Rising (The Grisha, # 3) by Leigh Bardugo (no cover yet)
    10) Ruins (Partials, # 3) by Dan Wells
    11) The Infinite Sea (The 5th Wave, # 2) by Rick Yancey (no cover yet)
    12) Cress (Lunar Chronicles, # 3) by Marissa Meyer
    13) City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, # 6) by Cassandra Clare (no cover yet)
    14) Opposition (Lux, # 5) by Jennifer L Armentrout (no cover yet)

You guys know I'm a series reader, so there are many more that I haven't listed coming out in all the series that I have started. But these are the top ones I'm excited about. What 2014 New Releases are you stoked about?

19 comments:

  1. I am absolutely dying to read Ruins by Dan Wells. I think it's probably my most anticipated read for next year! Or perhaps not since Ruin and Rising is also being released next year haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for "Cress," it's really making the rounds on this meme. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to read Cress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for Opposition, the new Colleen Hoover, and Silver Shadows -- great list!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reviews from a BookwormDecember 3, 2013 at 3:20 PM

    Great picks! A lot of these made my own list, but I need to read the whole series for them - Lunar Chronices, Lux, Daughter of Smoke and Bone and The Grisha series. I'm excited to get to all of them next year. Also can't wait for Colleen Hoover's new book, I love her! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I know! I can't wait to see how both of these finish up! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah! Cress is highly anticipated! I wish I could get it early, but no-can-do! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me too! Seems most people are! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Eva! I'm definitely excited to get my hands on all of these! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tried to click on your link, but it isn't valid! :( Definitely sounds like we have a lot in common! I love when that happens! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I completely forgot about Dreams of Gods and Monsters, but I can't wait!


    Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. We had a lot of releases in common.

    Really can`t wait till the cover release of Ruin&Rising.

    Ashley

    http://books-4-review.blogspot.com/2013/12/top-ten-tuesday-2014-releases-im-dying.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. i forgot to put "Sinner", "Fifth Wave #2" and, oh, (Pushing the Limits, # 4) - how did i forget that!! - and "Opposition" didn't ever cross my mind... Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can I just say I'm so glad I stumbled up on your list! I'm terrible at keeping up with soon to be releases, but now I know Coleen Hoover is coming out with a new book. Maybe Someday sounds like an amazing read. Thanks! & Great list by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh yes! So excited about it! Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love when that happens! I definitely can't wait to see the cover of several of these, Ruin & Rising among them! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I did the same thing when I stopped by other people's blogs. Always come across ones I forgot about! thanks for stopping by and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my! I'm so glad that I could remind you about a couple of these! Definitely can't wait to get my hands on Maybe Someday! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good choices! Definitely Cress for me. I haven't read most of the other series, though I think I should try Stiefvater's wolves series.

    ReplyDelete