Monday, April 23, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading? #1

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a post hosted by Book Journey and is an excellent way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and check out what others are reading.

What I Read Last Week...and What I am Still Reading This Week

This week has been crazy, and despite my enthusiasm and effort, it just wasn't possible for me to post more or read more this past week. Hopefully, I'll knock some out this weekend while I'm off to the beach with some friends. If I can't get some books finished while sitting on the beach, well...I'm just going to have to make it happen.

See my "In My Mailbox - #1" post for more information on these two books. Don't want to bombard you too much considering I plan to review each of these books eventually.

Exiled (The Never Chronicles, book 1) by J.R. Wagner

Get Out of Your Mind and Into Your Life for Teens by Joseph V. Ciarrochi, Louise Hayes, Ann Bailey, and Steven C. Hayes

1 comment:

  1. Exiled looks wonderful! I hope you have some great reading time this week!

    ReplyDelete